Heating and Cooling Services
Make sure your home or business remains comfortable all year around with high-quality heating and cooling services from Rucker Mechanical & Electric. From maintenance to repairs to full upgrades and more, you can feel great knowing that you’ll always receive the best workmanship in the area.
- A/C repair/replacement – Residential and Commercial
- Furnace repair/replacement – Residential and Commercial
- Freon leak detection
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Expert troubleshooting and diagnosis
- Duct repairs
- Duct Cleaning
- Indoor Air Quality Solutions
When you face problems with your HVAC system we offer affordable, reliable troubleshooting by experienced technicians. Our technicians are licensed, bonded and insured to handle all of your HVAC issues.
We also offer complete maintenance programs to keep your equipment running as effectively as possible minimizing the risks of unexpected problems and down time, also lengthening the life span of your equipment.
With over 30 years of experience you can rest assured we will find the most affordable solution for your needs and never sell you anything you don’t need!
SERVICE YOU CAN DEPEND ON:
- We service all makes and models of equipment
- Screened and drug tested technicians
- Licensed Bonded and insured
- A+ rating with the BBB
- Honest work at a fair price
You can feel great knowing that financing is available as low as 0% same as cash for up to 18 months.
However, approved credit rates and conditions will vary depending on the loan amount and specific product.
We are family owned and operated since 1988.
We aren’t a high pressures sales company, we are dedicated to servicing you like family.
Why is it important to have your system serviced regularly?
The same way that you have your car serviced regularly with oil changes, filters and new tires, it’s important to have your HVAC system serviced as well. Properly running home comfort equipment will run more efficiently and keep you comfortable and safe in your home. Dirty coils and filters can cause your unit to run more, which could cause the unit to overheat causing damage to it. Low freon levels can also cause your unit to run a great deal more, running up your utility bills. Failure to service equipment annually could void the warranty.
Having your equipment serviced on a regular maintenance agreement has many benefits:
- Lengthens the life of your equipment by keeping it in good working condition
- Maintains efficient operation saving you energy dollars
- Eliminates costs of repairs that could have been prevented
- Regular service protects your warranty
Tested. Trusted. Tough.
Rucker is an authorized dealer for residential and commercial RHEEM products.